proposé par Learning Heroes
Learn how to challenge your thinking. See what is really happening, not what you think is happening. This is key to becoming more resilient.
Resilience is our ability to adapt and bounce back when things don’t go as planned. How we view adversity and stress strongly affects how we succeed, and this is one of the most important reasons that having a resilient mind-set is so important. The good news is that even if you’re not a naturally resilient person, you can learn to develop a resilient mind-set and attitude. This course focuses on a key area of resilience – how you think. You’ll learn why the human mind loves to see patterns and stories in events, and why this can lead you to give greater meaning to events, than you perhaps should. You’ll also discover how to put what you learn into practise, and reframe any negative thoughts you may develop at work.
• Cognitive Distortion – the human mind loves to see patterns and stories in events.
• Develop Resilience – resilient people develop the habit of choosing how to think about an incident or situation.
• Cognitive Restructuring – learn how to reframe the negative thinking you no doubt experience from time to time.
• Anyone who would like to learn to be more resilient in the workplace.
• Anyone who struggles with harsh criticism and hostile colleagues.
• People who feel they make too many mistakes at work.
Whether at home, in the workplace or in pursuit of our passion, we can all benefit from becoming better leaders. If you’ve just been promoted to a management position responsible for the performance of others or if you have been appointed team leader on a