proposé par Learning Heroes
HR or Human Resources is a key driver of a company’s success, but it is often undervalued and misunderstood.
A company is only as good as its people. This HR for Non-HR Managers e-learning course focuses on human resources, a crucial department in any successful company. Whether you’re a first time manager, team leader or HR professional, this course will give you critical information on HR issues that you’ll have to deal with as part of your everyday job. The topics will explain just how important human resources can be and how you can help HR make your company as strong and successful as it can be.
We’ll look at;
• Why effective HR is so crucial;
• Why recruitment is one of the most important aspects of your business;
• We’ll study the benefits of training;
• How feedback helps us to grow;
• And take a look at some key HR services.
Define HR - The basics of HR management.
• Right People/Right Role - Finding candidates, effective recruitment, and effective interviewing skills.
• Importance of Training - Benefits of training, the training cycle, how to build a training program.
• Performance Reviews - Importance of a review, the biggest mistakes managers make, appraisal skills.
• Discipline & Grievance - Why disciplinary and grievance processes are so important.
• Effective Absence Management - Authorised v unauthorised absence, latest legislation review.
• Termination of Employment - Notice periods and pay explained.
Whether you’re a first time manager, team leader or HR professional.
Decision-making is an important skill in almost every job and employers really value strong decision-makers in their teams. No matter what position you hold, from boardroom to mailroom, you’ll need to make decisions every day, decisions that can have a bi